3/17/12

Tucker Talk!!

So today while eating lunch we were talking about who the presidents were and such. TJ wanted to know how many presidents we have had since he was born and then Tucker asked when he could meet Abraham Lincoln. I laughed to myself and let him know that he passed away along time ago but he could still meet him in the next life. Then Tucker asked how many prophets have there been since he was born. I told him 2 Hinckley and Monson. He then asked who was the prophet before the "white haired guy" Hinckley. I let him know that his name was Hunter. Tucker then stated that he was lucky to get to hunt on Sundays. I said who gets to hunt on Sundays? He looks at me and said President Hunter you know the prophet before Hinckley. I am not sure where he came to that conclusion but I am sure that he knows we learn about Prophets on Sundays and that the Prophets speak to us on Sundays there for he thought President Hunter got to go "Hunting" on Sundays!   Silly Kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment