3/28/12

Random things!

While driving around town this afternoon Tessa asks " when is the taco time going to open?" funny thing because it's been closed for 2 years almost and I am not sure she ever ate there. But because she had heard us say this she too had to put in her words on the subject.

Also while I feed kids like at 7 different times throughout the day. 7:30, 8:15, 10:00 (jack a snack) and then 11:25 (Tucker before school) and then 12:00 for Tessa Tom and I and then 1:00 for jack again! This keeps going when boys get home from school and need to eat again at 2:30 and then dinner around 5:00. Anyway my kitchen floor is so full of crumbs and stickiness that I don't dare let jack down in the kitchen. But I guess the saying goes sticky kitchens make for happy kids! Wow I need to mop!

No comments:

Post a Comment