2/7/11

Weekend News!!!

Sooo. I know that it been a slow start to this 2011 year on the blog but here are some things going on lately.
I cooked a Turkey in the Roaster (much easier then in the oven) and invited friends over to share.
T.J. made his first Basket in his Basketball game on Sat.
Tessa Is doing much better at using the potty (girls undies are much cuter then boys)
Tucker learned to tie his shoes. (this is a huge step for him he worked really hard at learning)
Tom and I spent our Friday Night Date in the E.R. with abdominal pain (Tom). Hours later, blood work
Urine sample, and a CAT Scan. The finds are that Tom has Diverticulitis!
I know your asking what in the world is that? Well to sum it up. Sacks in the intestines that catch food and other things get infected and hurt like none other. Dr. sent us home with 10 days antibiotic and pain meds.
Tom's favorite snack is Popcorn, Popcorn and Diverticulitis don't agree.
So no more popcorn for Tom. (we'll have to keep an eye on this)
Superbowl Sunday we had the Perry Posse over. (Tom's perry buddies from younger days)
5 couples, 1 single, and 17 kids. Yes it was a mess after the game but it was fun!
Tom was sick most of the weekend but was good company.
We hope that this goes away quickly! Being sick and hurting is never any fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment