This short love story begins with a text message to Tom from me.
" I wish I had an hostess apple pie right now"
So later that day when Tom returned home from work
This is what he bought me!

I was so excited! I know I shouldn't get to excited over apple pies
that are 480 calories per pie but let's pretend we don't know that!!
Oh How I love that man of mine!
So today when he gets home from work he will find
These sitting on the counter just for him
" I wish I had an hostess apple pie right now"
So later that day when Tom returned home from work
This is what he bought me!
I was so excited! I know I shouldn't get to excited over apple pies
that are 480 calories per pie but let's pretend we don't know that!!
Oh How I love that man of mine!
So today when he gets home from work he will find
These sitting on the counter just for him
No bake cookies just for him.
I don't make them very often and I don't even know
that they are his favorite, but just for him they are!
(I love you babe!)

I love that story!!
ReplyDeleteTHOSE ARE MY FAVORITE....I LOOOOOVE no back cookies....yummmmmmmm
ReplyDeleteor no bake...either way. Ha ha
ReplyDelete