But that will have to wait until Halloween! I remember carving pumpkins as a kid. My dad would cute open the top at an angle so the lid would stay on. Then he would loosed the guts for the most part then we would clean it out. I think he always enjoyed carving pumpkins. Maybe I will have to ask him if he really enjoyed it? Mine have never been very great I am not the best pumpkin carver but I try my best. T.J. however is amazing for only being 7. I love how much the kids love this activity and want to do more then 1 pumpkin. That's why we usually buy at least 10 so we can carve until we don't want to any more. No 1 pumpkin per kid in this house.
Gracie, Stupid dog always eats the insides gross! Not sure why but she does. Enjoy your pumpkins this year. Because you won't get to do it again for a another full year!

No comments:
Post a Comment