10/29/10

Happy Halloween!!!!

I know I am a day early or two days early but the fun began today.
T.J. the Transformer loved the costume. In fact he about wore it out before he
got a chance to wear it to school. Sawyer the large monkey was hilarious! I think he was really warm wearing it but won't be cold while Trick-or-Treating.
Tucker, or "call me Ninja" lost the swords after the first couple of hours and then the mask. Tessa was great wore it most of the day but lost the belt a few times.
T.J. and Sawyer were off to school for fun and Halloween games and treats. While Tessa and Tucker and I were off to Ogden to Trick-or-Treat a day early.
We have to go and see family otherwise they won't get a chance to see them in their costumes. So off we went to see Phyllis, Holly and Cody (at work), Gubby and Grandma, and Olive Garden for lunch where the servers there loved the costumes.
So Yes, we will be doing this again tomorrow! at Trunk-or-Treat and around the neighborhood. Gotta Love It!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment