2/8/13

Random Things

Now serving all meals at the Peterson home in zip lock bags. There will be no dishes to wash or dry. Things included in your Zip Lock Meal will include but not limited to.....

Marsh-mellows, Cereal (your choice) Chips, Crackers,   Popcorn, and Candy.....

Please fill your bag and leave the kitchen!


T.J. told me as a matter of fact.... " So Utah was a state just after you were born".  What the heck! I am certainly not that old!!!!

Tessa... " When I am 7 you will be dead"   Nice now my only daughter doesn't want me around for grand-kids. I love how their understanding of TIME and YEARS seems so different then what it actually is.

Tom  " That shirt looks kind of "teenage" on you"   I replied  "that's the point"

Ha Ha good thing I was in a great mood for all of these or I would be looking for a new family!

No comments:

Post a Comment