No pictures today to post. Although I need to catch up from the Christmas rush and mark all the finds of the season. But today ahhhh today!!!!!
Got the boys off to school no problem only to have a phone call from Tucker's teacher that he left his bag in carpool! Got Tessa off to school and ran to take Tucker his bag and lunch. The teacher made it sound like it was the end of the world that he had forgotten his bag but when I got there he was playing games with the kids and was just fine.
While at the school I peaked in on T.J. who was folding paper for a plane I suppose or other things who knows.
Dropped off a really cute turquoise dresser at the boutique.
Stopped at the DI as that is part of my travels. (came home with nothing)
Instead of going from thing to thing and telling about it I will tell you the funny, frustrating, and not so funny parts.
Gracie wandered again nothing new other then the dog catcher was in the neighborhood.. Stupid dog luckily I got her in the truck while the lady was turning around and then quickly hid the truck in the garage so she wouldn't see where we went. She drove by several times looking for the dog.
The boys like to watch Land Before Time but this time they loaded up the Nerf guns and were shooting the T.V. and pretending to be Dinosaur hunters. Tessa cried when they shot the baby Dinosaur! That made me laugh out loud at the entire thing!
We have enough crumbs in this house to feed an army of mice. Yep that's what we are doing feeding an army of mice. The mice are terrible this year. Can't wait for spring!
Just found out that I needed to run to the store for the one thing I forgot 3 days ago. I just was reminded that I needed wipes! looks like somebody is getting wet napkins and another bath!.
Jodi
All in a days work
ReplyDelete