10/26/12

Friday Friend Fun Night!!!


What do you do on a Friday Night?
When it's been a lonnnnnnng week?
When your other half is out of town?
When your kids always beg for friends to come over?

You have Friday Friend Fun Night!
Here we are making homemade Pizza!
( if dinner is no good they are the only one to blame)
 
 
 
Make some sugar cookies and decorate them like pumpkins! 

Or eat 3 in a row because you can!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Disclaimer: I forget the names of these kids that are not ours!

Does that look like a pumpkin cookie to you??
NO it does not it was the Tower of Able Silly kids!

Among other things the kids had a great time. Everyone played well and my favorite part was when they your the kid board games out and I didn't have to play or keep the rules in check.
They played together so great and I had a good time too.
I am going to try and keep this going once a month
and have the kids invite different friends.
Plan different dinners and different activities.
We shall see if I can keep up!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment