3/1/12

St. George 2012


Everyone ready to Swim but no one wants to leave the hotel room and whatever was on the T.V. that day.

T.J. is a fish and it was great to see him swim so well!



Where do you put 4 kids in a small hotel room??? well Jack got the tub and the other 3 shared the queen!


Did some fun hiking in St. George! We have been going for 5 years now and this was our first time  at this place. Pioneer Park above the city. It was so fun and the kids had a ball!








So this is much like the narrows in Zion. Tom couldn't fit through and I could but I couldn't bring myself to go. The boys went several time back and forth. Tessa could have but I wouldn't let her go!










We had a great time hiking around there. The kids loved every minute of it. We will be going back every year!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment