3/1/12

Bigger then he Thinks he is!


Oh Jack! You are bigger then you think you are. Only 8 months and standing up to everything and wanting to walk. My first walker was T.J. at 10 months I am almost positive that Jack will walk before then I hope not but we will see. He crawled 2 months before any other baby in the Peterson Family!
Look at me I am so big and about to play with the Computer and Printer before you move me away!


And Yes Tessa has to have her cute picture taken as well!


See I told you! You are not quite big enough to do what you are doing! Life happens fast! and I should put down the camera and help my son here! (and for the record Tessa did not push the stool over!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love your kids!!!!! Can't wait for Emily to hang out with them :)

    ReplyDelete