1/23/12

Funny and Not so Funny things!

Funny--- Tessa likes to be called "Steve".  Yes 3 weeks now she will correct you if you call her Tessa She is Steve. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs the movie has a monkey called Steve. Silly Girl.

Not so funny ---  Sunday dinner T.J. was asked to wash some potato's to add for dinner. So after church dinner was served and so were "Dirty Potato's". He has done this chore 1/2 a dozen times so I thought he could do it and do it well. So Yes the Peterson Family ate "Dirty Potato's" for Sunday dinner He didn't wash them at all!

Funny--- Tucker loves the Nerf guns, so today while waiting for carpool he looked down the barrel and pulled the trigger. Yep he hit himself in the forehead with the Nerf darts and it stuck. I laughed out loud and so did he for a minute then he cried over me laughing at him.

Not so funny--- We have a mouse in the house. Yes I never saw it but I did see the droppings of it. Last night while cleaning up dinner Tom says "there is a smell in the kitchen by the fridge" you would think that an "Inspector" would check out where the smell was coming from and take care of it. Right? Wrong. I came to the kitchen this morning and the smell was over whelming! So I pulled out the fridge and did not find anything behind it but cleaned the floor anyway. Tom came home for lunch and found said DEAD mouse inside the back of the fridge smashed!. GROSS!!!! so he cleaned it up and dry heaved for 10 minutes or so afterward. I laughed and he laughed but we are glad we found said mouse!

Funny---- Tom gave 3 kids RED COOL ADE before church so all 3 of my children went to church with RED moustaches. I was kind-of upset for about 1 second and then let it go!

Not so Funny--- My old dog keeps pooping in the garage! HE HE HE I save it for when Tom comes home on his lunch and has to clean it up. Dead Mouse and Dog poo! yep.... His job!

Funny--- T.J came home from school last week with this word game! It is played like this.  T.J. says "Mom" I say "What" He says "you've got the word" I say "What" he's says "Exactly"  so later I say T.J. (in a loud voice) " Please Please pick that up!" ( as I point at nothing ) he looks at me and says "What?" and I happily say "You've got the word!"
Long story short "What" is the word and we play this day in and day out it's quite funny you should try it! Anyone caught saying the "What" word is it! yes you say it alot everyday! Very Fun!


Wish I had pictures of all these things to share but some things (dead mouse) are better off not shared by picture!.. I keep laughing just sitting here of all the funny things that go on. I love my little family or big family since we are now 6, the fun times keep on coming!

2 comments:

  1. You guys are the best! These were cute. Say hi to "steve" for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a great post!! I loved it!!

    ReplyDelete