9/6/11
Making lemonade!!!!!!!!
You know that saying "when life hands you lemons make lemonade" well if you have enough lemons to make lemonade your life has got to be pretty sour. I am sure the last thing you want to do is make make something yummy to drink. That said there are several close friends of mine who have bushels of lemons right now in their lives. I wish I could take their lemons and turn them to peaches! I never know the right thing to say or do. The one thing I think of is the lesson about bearing each others burdens. I truly feel bad and wish I could take all the heartache away. I know that this life is not meant to be easy. We are here to be tested and broken and tested again. We are here to live through trials and then share our testimony of them. I am not an expert on anything except changing diapers, mowing the lawn, and Mac&cheese. But I will say this. We are not the only one bearing our weight. We are not the only one shedding tears. We have a Savior, he it there. He is our strength, our hope, our sadness and our happiness when we find it. Life is not easy or fair. If I had it my way there would be "milkshakes in the yard". Hang in there this life is not as long as we feel it is. It is but a small moment. (proverbs 3:5-6) " trust in the lord with all thy heart and lean not unto thy own understanding, in all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy path".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't think you were talking about me, but you're pretty awesome! I love you Jodi. I'm so glad you're my sister.
ReplyDelete