Now that's a whole lotta kids!!
My very best friend from school days came to visit with
me and the kids.
We had a wonderful time and I love that we have 8 kids between the 2 of us.
We are very out numbered!
Katy and I were friends from 3rd grade.
All we ever wanted when we were little girls was
to be married (to handsome men), and have
children and be mothers.
And that we are!!!
We each have 3 boys and 1 girl! explain how that happened. Also the 2 girls are the closest in age.
Starting from left to right!! Quinn, Tucker, Annaleigh, Weston, Jack, T.J. Grant, Tessa.
Notice how Jack trades places. All the kids wanted to hold Jack for the picture so we had to trade him around.
Keep in mind all the pictures were taken in about 2 minutes. I love how the kids faces change.
Tucker cries and then laughs and then makes funny faces.
Poor Jack being passed around like a puppy!
Oldest is 11 and youngest is 3 weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment