7/15/11

Mr. Jack...


This little man has been so fun! I hate to say it out loud but you wouldn't believe the sleep I am getting. Oh Yeah!!! he sleeps from about 11:30 to 5:30 most nights. There was 4 days that first week when it was 11:30 to 8:00 am and I woke him up. Today it was 11:30 to 6:45. Yes he is a sleeper.
and Yes I really hope it lasts!

At 2 weeks Jack had gained 1 pound exactly! Wow 1 pound in a week! I want him to stay small forever. I wish I could freeze my kids today. With the size they are now and the things they love now.
I spent 2 hours the other day filling up water balloons with the boys and then spent another 2 hours watching them play with them. They all popped eventually but they played fish and jumped with them on the tramp and played all afternoon. I will miss the days when water balloons only last seconds instead of hours!
I love taking pictures of the kids (as my blog shows) but also I love when they turn out pretty good.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way. Cooper and Wyatt are so much fun right now. I will definitely miss it when it's over. The pictures are beautiful though. They always are.

    ReplyDelete