6/30/11

Days Before Baby!

Posted by Picasa

I would never want my own picture out here for the record!, but I do need to
tell the story of this door!
This is the front door of my grandparents house!
There are dozens of pictures of us as kids and adults standing in front of this door.
There is one of my own mother, very pregnant, with one of us kids
standing in front of this door.
(will try and find that one to post later)
From Halloween, to Christmas, to First day of School
to High School Dances taken in front of this door!
I can't explain the "have too" have a picture in front of this door.
Seems silly I know and soon I will place some older pictures of
us in front of this door.
I guess when it comes time and we no longer get the chance to stand in front of the door
we will all be thankful for the chance to have had it standing behind for so many years
and in so
much of our lives!

I love my Grandma for always making us pose in front of the door! So many photos and memories of us and the Door!

No comments:

Post a Comment