6/1/11

Baby is a coming soon!!!


I love this picture as much as I hate it!
I love the way Tessa loves me.
I love her smile and all the joy she brings.
I wish I could just freeze her and keep her this age forever!
I hate that this Pregnancy will soon be over and I will forever miss
the feeling of one growing inside.
I hate that my body looks this way, seems so out of proportion like I belong in the circus!
I love sharing this experience with the kids.
They have loved feeling the baby move and kick.
He will soon be here and loved too much by his 3 older siblings.
I can't stop time as much as I would love to but I can cherish every moment with my children,
and that's just what I am gonna do!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love it! What an adorable picture!!!!! Thank you for posting it and you look adorable. I know you don't feel it, but from an outsiders view...you're so cute! No circus!

    ReplyDelete