
Yes! those are tired eyes this Sunday morning. The day after Christmas day. I am all dressed up for Church and I am suppose to be on my best behavior but I am so very tired. I woke up at 6 the day before and was up until 10. I need a nap and my sippy cup but I guess we are going to Church. I want to be in a book where the bear takes his long winter nap. Cause that's what I will be doing this afternoon.

(to my little girl)
How I wish you would stay little for longer. I am excited to see what you will become, but for now just stay little!. I will paint your nails and play dolls all day if you like. Just don't grow up so fast! I love you more then words can speak. Because of you I see more of me and what I want to be.
Oh Jodi that brought tears to my eyes. I feel the same way about my little boys. One day I'm going to blink to long and they're going to be teenagers.
ReplyDeleteShe is just too, too cute! Love her pretty dress!
ReplyDelete