Tucker is ready for more snow any day. Although I think he is expecting the snow in Hawaii! I could never get him to wear that shirt all summer long and now he wants to wear it with snow boots!
We got your Christmas card Jodi! Thank you! I was excited to see you posted your blog address. I didn't know you had one and added it to my bloglist. I can't wait to get a few minutes and read your adventures. I'm hoping you have a picture of your new house since I haven' seen that yet.
We have a blog as well. Its private, send me an email if you'd like and invite! brit.barker@gmail.com
We got your Christmas card Jodi! Thank you! I was excited to see you posted your blog address. I didn't know you had one and added it to my bloglist. I can't wait to get a few minutes and read your adventures. I'm hoping you have a picture of your new house since I haven' seen that yet.
ReplyDeleteWe have a blog as well. Its private, send me an email if you'd like and invite! brit.barker@gmail.com
Love that family of your's miss you guys happy hoidays. loved the pix
ReplyDelete