12/6/10

10 Years is a long time!!!

December 2nd we celebrated out 10th anniversary! Yes 10 years! We have moved 4 times, have 1 dog, 3 children, and the most amazing memories. We have visited Hawaii (1st year anniversary), Cruised to West Caribbean (10 years) and some fun family vacations including Tahoe, Disneyland, Powell, Bear lake, St. George, Dushane, Downata hot springs, Park City, Jackson Hole, Monticello, San Diego, Newport Beach, and several other places along the way. We have loved the outdoors and home improvement. I like to say I would do it all over again and I would but since I can't the memory is enough for me. Tom and I spend 2 days in Park City just the two of us. We shopped and slept in (that doesn't happen at home) and ate at fancy restaurants with no hurry to be anywhere. It was a great break for us. The kids missed us very much and it took about 1/2 day to get them back to discipline routine since they were spoiled while we were gone. We have years ahead of us to go but as for the first 10? It was a 10
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment