11/15/10

Jodi's (Oprah's) Favorite Things!!

I don't usually watch Oprah but on occasion I will catch a bit. About this time of year She will tell a list of every thing that is her favorite and then share with the audience what her favorite things are. I am going to list some of my favorite things here, but unfortunately  I can not buy them all for each of you. Believe me if I could I would!!  So here we go!!!

3 musketeer candy bars Yummy,
Long Socks (for super cold days)
Great and I mean Great hair days. (they are so few)
Children Giggling out loud!
The smell of Rain.
The sight of a newly painted room / entry way
Chick flicks at the movies with the girls late at night.
Sweet text messages from my loving husband on a not so good day.
A pair of jeans that fit just right (and flatter the back end)
A warm robe to throw on after a cold evening outside.
I newly mowed lawn.
Hugs from the little people I live with.
Playing Duck Duck Goose for FHE
and mostly today the romance that filled the air as we put up the Christmas Tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment