So this week has been crazy! We run from one thing to the next. So this morning, Sunday, scrambling to get ready for Church, all 3 kids in our shower at the same time while I quickly dried my hair. Then it dawned on me. There are shoes out of the closet, clothes clean and dirty everywhere, Towels wet and dry hanging on just about anything, Children's clothes in a pile with the socks still attached to the pants. All throughout the closet, bathroom, and bedroom was a huge mess. I said to myself, The Master bath is sick. Very sick! Yes, the Master Closet vomited all over the bathroom and then the bathroom all over the bedroom. Well it doesn't stop there! The boys toy box seemed to have gotten this illness. It too had thrown up all over the boys room including their beds and a bit out into the hallway. I don't really know how it traveled downstairs so quickly but it did and the Kitchen got it next. I am going to have to do some research on getting the house vaccinated for this winter illness that we have had lately. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Thank goodness the good maid Maria (Jodi) will be back tomorrow to help get the house back in order for the holiday this coming week.
P.S. I warned Tom after Church as he was climbing the stairs to change his clothes that beware of the closet! "The closet threw up this morning and who knows when it will do it again!" He laughed out loud and so did I.
No comments:
Post a Comment