10/8/10

Still warm for the Park!!

So my baby girl is not so baby anymore. She jumps and plays and sings and dances! She can do
everything at the park. Any mother looks forward to the day they don't have to run and dash
at the park after their toddler. She can climb up and slide down over and over again without
mommy's help. She is still my baby but she is so big with all the things she does. All day long she asks me " Momma where T.J.? " and I say " He's at School" and then she says "oh" then "momma where Tucker?" and I say "School." and she says "oh" over and over again we have this conversation. Then when her brothers are about home she will say "T.J. Tucker at School?" (T.J. Tutor ahyt oollll) and I say "yes" and she says "OH". I told her brothers that she asks everyday all day long where they are at, and tell them how the conversation goes and they laugh and say "Tessa say Oh!" and she says "OH!!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment