10/21/10
Midnight Thoughts!!
I wonder if I am the only one who lies in bed late, very late in the night and can't stop thinking? I have to do this and that and time to run here and there. Almost like I want to hop out of bed and do things now! (sometimes I do) Here are my late night thoughts. What will Tessa be for Halloween, Where do I find what I need to make her costume, for cheap, I need to get that quilt sewn, All 3 toilets need to be scrubbed, I think tomorrow will be nice I should work in the yard while the weather still allows, Christmas projects I want to get them started so I can enjoy the season, My truck needs to be cleaned out. The boys tires are flat do I dare attempt that?, I would love to have those walls painted before I decorate for Christmas, and so on and so on!!! I think I am nuts to lay in bed with all these things to do and can't sleep. So today I decide that I will work on the quilt (12 minutes and it's sewn) Wow that didn't take long! Scrub those 3 different toilets(7 minutes) Wow that didn't take long! What will I do next? Will run some errands to the DI and find what I need for Tessa (if I can't She will be something else Right?) Wait till later to work in the yard when it warms up. Well 8:45 A.M. I guess I will get kids dressed and head out for some walking. (why was I up so late)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you crack me up! Next time you can't sleep try putting make-up on Toms face. lol, love ya
ReplyDelete