9/19/10
We are here at Disneyland!!!!
Tom with one boy on each hand headed into a magical world. It is in fact very magical. It was so fun to take the kids. We went 10 years ago for our honeymoon and I remember it being fun but Wow! It is so much better with kids. It is like a dream land and they love every bit of it. I love that Disneyland spares no expense in making this place. The details of every inch is just amazing. The Micky house in Toonland it looks like you are in a cartoon. Everything is made of Rubber and the whole house is just like I don't know I can't explain it. Kind of like Dr. Suessish! If you have any idea what I mean. The Soar in' California ride was one of my favorite. You are in front of this big screen in a ski lift type thing and flying over all of California. The Orange orchards smell like oranges. Over the snow covered mountains with a breeze in your face. You go through a Forest and the smell of pine is just amazing. Tucker's favorite part was when we flew over the golf course and the player hits the ball and it comes flying at you. He just laughed out loud at that part. The boys rode every ride we could get them on. Sadly we didn't get to ride them all. I don't think you could in one day but another day and another year we will be back to the Magical World of Disney!!! P.S. We love you Mickey!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment