9/19/10
The reason we were in California...
So last week on the 10Th of September we got a phone call saying that Tom's Grandpa of 94 Willis Ayers had passed away. We knew it was coming but didn't really know how soon. So we decided to pack up the family and head to the L.A. area (Fullerton) and attend the Funeral. We drove all day on Monday to get there and the services were on Wednesday the 15Th. It was really neat to be there among family and distant cousins. I hadn't seen most of them since our trip to Tahoe in 07. So it was really great to be there. I did take some photos but don't want to post any of them without permission of the people in them so I will pass for now. Tom's grandpa was a wonderful man and he will be missed dearly. Grandma Ayers will still live in Fullerton in her home. It was so great to see her we love her and miss her very much. (this photo was taken outside of the church after the luncheon)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment