9/19/10
O.K. so the story behind this photo it that T.J. lost his transformer in the ocean as he was trying to wash the sand off. He was very upset I mean Very upset. So he buried his head in the sand. I don't know what he was thinking or why he wanted sand all over his head but he was sobbing under there! I felt so bad but needed to get all the sand off his head. So I did what any mother would do. I got him out of the sand and took him to the water and made him wash all the sand off of him in the cold water. He cried and cried but I had to get the sand off. After the sand was off I wrapped him up in a towel and he spent the next hour in the stroller eating treats and drinking a Capri-sun. I don't think he will bury his head in the sand again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment