9/17/10
Family
I have to stand on my soapbox for a minute and tell about my family. I have the most amazing husband! He is always happy, when I sometimes am sad with day to day things. He tells me "not to worry about what I can't change". He is so good with our children and loves to come home to them running and screaming daddy! He is always willing to serve others and help people out even if he doesn't know them. I love to be with him and do fun things with our kids. He makes our house beautiful with his the sweat on his brow. He washes my truck when the kids and I tend to get it sticky. I love those children I have been given. They each have their special way about them. T.J. is the creative one with all his drawings and the things he builds. He will someday be an inventor and will create something that he has always dreamed of. But for today he is creating a map of his life. With the stops along the way of all the things he does. I don't think his dreaming comes from me I do believe his dreaming comes from his daddy. I have supported the dreaming from my husband as he includes me in all of his big dreams. We will always dream BIG. Tucker is my adventurer. He loves to run and play and see how high he can be to jump off something. He comes up with adventures of going to the bottom of the moon. (when the moon is a crescent shape he wants to stand on the bottom) I love that he takes me along with his adventure. Like "mom can we ride bikes and pretend we are flying airplanes?" I think the adventurer comes from Tom and I both. We both did and still do some adventurous things that we refrain from telling one another about until time has passed! Then we are to Tessa. My sweet baby girl! How did you get so girly? Did it come from me? I am not sure there but I love it! I love playing tea party and painting your toes. I love that you whisper to me in my ear something you are sure I understand and you wait for me to respond. I love that you love to hug and kiss me. I admit it feels funny kissing all your babies but I love to play dolls with you. Please don't grow up to fast any of you!! I want you in my arms forever!! I thank my Father in Heaven for letting me be a wife and mother! I Love You all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment