8/26/10

Tessa's TWO!!!

 

It's official Tessa is the big 2! Now what! I know we have been here before but never with a girl. Wow is she a girl. She got some really fun things for her birthday. Grandma and Grandpa P. gave her a mirror of her own and own size. It is the cutest thing ever. (you can see it in pic #4)She got new dolls and purses that hold a puppy. Tessa won't go anywhere without the dog in her purse. She also got a tea set that she loved sharing with Aiden and Cooper. (pic #5) She got shoes, new clothes, and two Tutu's. They are so cute on her and her boy cousins loved wearing them too. Aunt Holly saved the day with a Pinata. The boys thought is was their birthday. I have pictures of all of them trying to hit the thing. I think I will have to do that every birthday. It's worth the candy!!! Thanks for all the fun gifts Happy Birthday Tessa!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for not posting the picture of Cooper in the tutu. Im sure Cody is very happy not to have his son on the internet in a tutu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww ~ she's so precious. Cute pictures. Love the cake too ;) Happy 2 Tessa!

    ReplyDelete